Re: Balsa 1.2.0

On Monday 01 October 2001 22:55, you wrote:
> On 2001.10.01 22:04 Richard Kimber wrote:
> >  jade:../balsa.sgml:3:55:E:
> >  reference to entity "ARTICLE" for which no system identifier could be
> >  generated
> >                jade:../balsa.sgml:1:0: entity was defined here
> >  Then a lot of undefined elements, and ending with
>
> This is frequent problem with openbook/png-support installation. Neglect
> it unless you are keen on getting the help files right. (BTW, does
> mandrake distribute 'jw'?)

Actually, I should aplogise for the above.  I think it's due to not running
ldconfig.  After running it the above goes away (but not the second set of
errors).

I can't find any package called "jw" in the package manager.

> This is strange. It seems like the PCRE library has been detected on your
> system (you do have pcre-config program, don't you?) but the apriopriate
> CFLAGS has not been passed to libmutt. Or, they have been overriden.
> What's your autoconf version? I guess it is really time to sit down and
> upgrade configure.in files...
>
> /Pawel

I installed pcre-3.5-1mdk.i586.rpm and libpcre0-3.5-1mdk.i586.rpm

I have autoconf-2.13-7mdk

Is this enough?

- Richard.
--