Slow scrolling

Hi y'all,

I know that slow scrolling has been brought up on this list before and
tat it was attributed to pixmap heavy themes.  However, has anyone
noticed that the compose window doesn't suffer from this problem?  It's
easy to test, just pick a message that scrolls slowly in the message
window or preview pane and hit reply.  You shouldn't see any slow
scrolling there.  Just thougt I would bring this up in case it leads to
a performance increase.

--
K. Haley <halykd@yahoo.com>