[Q] : accents ?

	Hi all,
I receive a lot of mails in French with accents. But they get cut in the
preview pane (from the accentued letter to the end of the line). But when
I view the message as source, the message is either well displayed
(accentued letters are OK, not cut), either the lines are not cut but the
accentued letters are encoded (ie accentued "e" is =E9, or something like
that). Moreover this can be in the same message : eg the subject line is
correctly displayed (in the message list and in the "view source window")
but in the view source window accentued letters are "encoded".
How could I correct that.
Thanks
Manu