re building from CVS

I grabbed the source from cvs, updated my autoconf/automake/autogen and
finally got autogen.sh to complete successfully. Then I noticed that there
was a configure error:

./configure: syntax error at line 11750: `GOB_CHECK' unexpected
Now type `make' to compile Gnome Balsa

website/download.html says

but does not indicate how or where to get it from. This should be fixed so that it
points to the correct location:

http://www.5z.com/jirka/gob.html

and title "GTK+ Object Builder"

James
--
TSG Engineer (Kernel/Storage)           828 Pacific Highway
APAC Customer Care Centre               Gordon NSW

Failfast panic: those controlling voices in my head have
stopped telling me what to do.....

Read about the VOS Initiative at http://www.vosinitiative.com