Bug(?) with charset support.

Hello everyone,

I apply some days ago a patch to use the iso-8859-15 charset, everything
works fine when I write a new message. But when I reply to a message with
another encoding (typically iso-8859-1), the language is then Brazilian
(probably because, it's the first language which uses this charset).

But I can imagine this is a feature since someone may write to me in
russian using their enconding and then I should use this encoding to reply
to them (if I ever learn to speak russian ;)). So I propose this beahavior
: when the encoding is old latin1 use latin9 (it is nine isn't it), if the
encoding is another one use it. But this sounds to me like an transitional
solution since normally everyone will use latin9 in a few months).

What do you think ?? Should we change the beahaviour or let it as it is
(in the hope everyone will swap to latin9).

--
Evrard Nicolas        Happily using:    /\\