Re: muttzilla configuration files for balsa ...

On Thu, 2001-11-22 at 10:45, Nicolas Evrard wrote:
> Hello everyone, I recently discover muttzilla which is a little library
> which enable you to call the mailer you desire when clicking on a mailto
> url in netscape/mozilla.
>
> I did this little configuration file to enable the use of balsa for this
> library.
>
> To use this :
> * put .muttzillarc in your $HOME directory
> * put mzmail.py in your bin directory (provided your bin is in the path
> and python is installed)
>    OR
>    put balsa in the muttzilla lib directory (/usr/lib/muttzilla/ on my
> box) and comment the mailscript line in .muttzillarc

nice but why did you code it ? since balsa is a gnome related program
you can use gnome-control-center and use the url handler inside it to
set things as you wish everyone does this even me. whenever i click a
link in either netscape, mozilla, galeon - balsa comes up and i am
ready. or am i misunderstanding something now ?

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de