Re: Reply to Group?

> On 2001.11.13 07:40 Toralf Lund wrote:
> >  From what header is the address extracted? Could this problem be
> > related
> > to other IMAP header issues? The messages I've tried this have all
> > been
> > read from IMAP mailboxes.
> > --
> > - Toralf
>
> Oh, yes, it may be related to IMAP--the list mail comes to me off a POP3
> server.  Libmutt and IMAP seem very reluctant to let you see many
> headers.  Have you tried transferring the mail to a local mailbox and
> then replying to group?
I usually don't have any local mailboxes, but I created one now and copied
your message to it, and "Reply To Group" works when selecting it from
there.

I guess I'll just add an note about this to the relevant bug report (there
is one about missing headers), and hope someone fixes it some day...
--
- Toralf