Responding to a mailing-list

Hi there

I have a problem, when I want to respond to mailing-lists. I use the
menu-entry "Respond to list", and on some lists the "To" field on the
compose window is already filled, on others not.

I looked around in the headers, and on mails, on which the "To"-field is
filled, I found the following thing, which may be different to others:

(this is mailman-driven list)

On a other mailing-list I've got:

Mails from a lists maintained by Majordomo don't have a Delivered-To
header. I assume, that balsa decides on this line, what the
recipient-adress of this reply is. If I'm wrong and you need more headers,
I can send you the complete headers.

And now the question: Can you improve the behaviour of balsa, that I don't
have always to enter the "To"-field manually when replying to a
mailing-list?

Thanks
Jörg

--