Re: RFC mailbox interface

On 2001.11.08 16:05 Magick wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am thinking about changing Balsa to use its own mailbox functions, or a
> library if the right one is found. Reading past discussions i noticed
> that
> some people have some strong ideas how the interface should look like.

<clipped for brevity>

As long as support for the major mail storage systems (mbox, MH, and
especially Maildir) is not diosturmbed, that only the interface is
improved. I see no problem. I would be be extremely distressed if basa
started using a "proprietary" mail storage system, or if balsa dropped
support for Maildir. That's what drove me away from Spruce.

David

P.S. Are you aware of what your nickname implies? "Yes" or "no" will do...