Not saving passwords

I am a secureID user when it comes to checking my email, so I need to
enter my new token everytime I start balsa and not have it save my
password.  Is this a configurable option, if not any pointers to the
section of code I should start poking around in?   It would be great if I
could set time thresholds on how long a password was good for, as my
secureID token is good for 10 hours, as long as I don't close the
application.

Hope this is the correct list to send this to, if not could someone please
direct me to the appropriate list.

Thanks,

Tim