Re: Proposal to speed up some compare functions

On 2001.11.06 15:51:53 +0100 Pawel Salek wrote:
> What can be done is to uncomment  MESSAGE_COPY_CONTENT in
> libbalsa/message.h and recompile. I would be really interested to know
> if this changes the speed. This will copy subjects and numbers from
> libmutt structures to directly accessible libbalsa structures.
> Alternatively, one can copy number only, and use current method of
> accessing subjects.
Sorry, I left some of my changes. But, it won't compile anyway :
balsa-index-threading.c: In function `dump':
balsa-index-threading.c:555: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
make[2]: *** [balsa-index-threading.o] Error 1

(I use source 1.2.2)

Regards,

Olaf