Re: Customizing balsa (scrolling while selecting)

> while using the mouse to select text, you can simultaneously press the
> arrow keys to scroll or use the mouse wheel.
> The marking will appear to stop, but when you move the mouse again, it will
> extend the marked area to include the scrolled portion.

Hmm, idd...

But still I find the behaviour confusing since when I am working with
my E-Mails .. I want to select parts from E-Mails very fast...
(And I don't have a MouseWheel on my laptop, and pressing two buttons
on a laptop while pointing is pretty .. difficult).

However .. now you can change my question to : How to send a "down" or
"up" arrow to the widget when I am at the botton/top of the
window-Preview widget :) (when using the patch in prev. mail)

Well.. I added the motion event to the whole widget (window->preview),
maybe it's better to only add it to the textentry which contains the
message body? (Ehm, but I can't find it in the source; heh :-\)

--
Philip van Hoof aka freax (http://www.freax.eu.org)
irc: irc.openprojects.net mailto:freax @ linux.be