Re: read only inbox?!

On 2001.05.29 20:19 cyberclay wrote:
> Hey,
>   What could cause my inbox to be opened as read only?  I can't
> delete my messages now.  Please help!

I suppose that if another process is using a mbox file then Balsa
will open it read-only. So look for some process that is locking
the mbox file. The command fuser can be useful.

Greetings.

 Marcelo Ramos                  |      \/       __    |
 Debian 2.3 GNU/Linux 2.2.19    |              |_/    /
 Linux registered user #118109  |                    \
 mramos@montevideo.com.uy       |_____|\/|_____|\_____\

 Firma la peticion de drivers para Linux en :
 http://www.libranet.com/petition.spanish.html