Re: cant setup initially

On 2001.05.24 17:32:59 +0100 Tom Stockton wrote:

> --disable-more-warnings
> --disable-flock
> --enable-fcntl
> --disable-esmtp
>
> I've got this all compiled up nicely, icon on the desktop etc.  When
> starting I get a nice gui which says I need to enter a few details first,
> this is all very nice.  However at the first screen where I input my name,
> email address and local mail dir.  I cannot click the 'next', it is faded
> out! Whats this all about, I'm fed up of pine ;)

my fault sorry. i just commited a fix to cvs. it was expecting a value
in the (non-existing with --with-esmtp=no) smtp server field.
you can either 1) wait for the next release 2) get a snapshot from the
anoncvs servers or 3) create a config with balsa-1.1.4 and then upgrade
to 1.1.5 (that will bypass the config druid)

cheers

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds