balsa-1.1.5 released.

Hello,

I have a pleasure to announce that balsa-1.1.5 has been just released.

You can get it from:

http://www.balsa.net/ (soon to be updated; thanks Stuart!)
http://www.newton.cx/balsa/download/

 This release uses libESMTP to be able to authorize the ESMTP connection
(using AUTH extension). The libESMTP site is:

http://www.stafford.uklinux.net/libesmtp/

We have a precompiled binary rpm at
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/balsa/libesmtp-0.7.1-1.i386.rpm

(one can use --with-esmtp=no to eliminate the need for libESMTP)

Major improvements:

- libESMTP used for message submission: AUTH and PIPELINE extension
available.
- active URLs in text messages.
- pipe signature support.
- printing rewritten: printing images etc.

Thanks to all the involved developers, and in particular to Albrecht
Dreß, Brian Stafford, Carlos Morgado, Julian M Catchen (arbitrary order,
I am sorry for the omissions, the list is long and my memory  - bad. It
is the code that counts).

Thanks again,

Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202