libESMTP and URLs

I have been wondering if we do The Right Thing when changing SMTP settings
between 1.1.4 and 1.1.5. Basically, I am afraid people will get surprized
that suddenly their SMTP host setting dissapeared when they upgraded to
1.1.5 (and I see the heap of bug reports "balsa lost my mail settings"
etc). what about displaying a dialog box saying that "the format has
changed, check your SMTP settings" w(or similar) hen upgrade is detected.

Actually, I was inspired by a complaint on it I have already got :-).

Concerning the URL issue, \\<' didn't work for me (TM). My regex doc says
similarly to Albrecht's that `[[:<:]]' is the word delimiter (but I haven't
actually tried it). Note that while the word delimiter at the beginning
makes sense, the word delimiter at the end is redundant at the end (IMHO).

Also, I would rather avoid adding too many regexps and parsing the text
message too many times because the parsing time already becomes noticeable
on slower machines.
--
-----
Pawel Salek, pawsa@theochem.kth.se