Re: BCC not working?

On Fri, 18 May 16:04 Eric Dexter wrote:

| Well, I must say, that I feel foolish...the above message WAS BCC'ed
| Pawel, yet his name did not show in the headers of the list message.
| This
| hasn't been the case with in-house emails.

Sounds like an MTA somewhere is messing with the Bcc: headers breaking
RFC 821 and RFC 2821 requirements. (most probably sendmail, it's always
getting up to these high jinks)

| I'll try not to flood the list with what appears to be only *my*
| problem...and apologize. I will keep the list up-to-date if I find
| anything
| that may be helpful though.

Well, perhaps the patch I put up to the list earlier today might
solve this one.  Its not an issue I've tripped up over before so
I'm not sure how the non-libESMTP Balsa handles this (if at all).

Regards
Brian