Re: Probs with procmail

On Mar 09 2001 13:32 Ali Akcaagac wrote:

> On 2001.03.09 22:08:45 +0100 Evrard Nicolas wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I use procmail to filter my mails but I've got a problem just with the
> > balsa list
> >
> > I use this rule
> > :0
> > * ^TObalsa-list@gnome.org[^t]
> > Folders/Balsa
> >
> > which works fine for sawfish or gnome-announce-list (without the @ tough)
> > but for the balsa list it doesn't work for time to time, sometimes the mail
> > goes in the inbox sometimes it goes in the balsa folders
> >
> > I know this is a bit out of the topic but maybe you can help.
>
> i use this one....

Use the built-in mail headers the list software puts in there
(i.e. List-Id), and you'll never miss a mail. My procmail
recipie is:

:0
* ^List-Id:.*balsa-list
gnome/balsa-list/

HTH,

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                       Wagner's music is better than it
guentherm@asme.org                     sounds.