Always marking first message as read with MT folder opening

Hi there.
I just compiled balsa 1.1.2 with the new multithreaded folder opening, but
it has the annoying feature that when I click a folder containing one or
more new message it selects the newest message right away. This is as such
just fine if it wasn't for the fact that the new message gets marked as read
- and if I only have one new messag I never notice that I infact got a new
message.

I pulled the CVS version but it seems to have the same "feature".

Regards Martin Leopold.
Dept. of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen