changin focus to Trash when deleting mail

When I read my mail, I usually delete a lot of the mail I read one at a
time when I've read them.

Whenever I delete a mail Balsa switches focus to Trash, and I have to
select Inbox again. This only happens when pressing the "D"-button to
delete a message.

I believe this is a bug rather than a though out feature.

I'm running 1.1.2 on RedHat 6.2 and haven't seen this in previous versions.

flix Reychman    II
flix@netch.se    II   "The dumber people think you are, the more
046-2724674      II   surprised they will be when you kill them."
0708-392311      II