Re: Viewing gifs in balsa

On 2001-03-06 22:03 Sal Bugliarisi wrote:
> When I click on a jpg in Balsa it immediately displays the image for
> me in
> the preview pane. When I click a gif I see this message in the preview
> pane:
>
> "No open or view action defined in GNOME MIME for this content type
> Content Type:application/octet-stream
> Filename./signups_day_week.gif"

It depends who/what sends you the images. If the image has properly
selected content type to "image/gif" or image/jpeg", balsa will show it.
If an image is sent as octet-stream, balsa treats it as an octet stream
(binary data).

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202