Re: debian packages

	So, this means there are 3 different sets of Debian packages?
Randall Gibson's packages in
http://www.tvec.net/users/wabbit/ (linked to on Balsa's homepage), Jules
Bean's in http://people.debian.org/~jules/ (listed as the packege
maintainer on Debian's homepage), plus yours. You really should combine
your efforts instead of making separate packages. I'm just moving to Debian
but I don't know which packages to use!

	BTW, I really appreciate your efforts. Thank you for your time.