.spec cleanups from #balsa

oki a user of our community passed some patches
to me that claim to clean tje .specs a bit.. so
here its the text and the patch.

;--- snip -------------------------------------------------------
<Spider> Its a cleanout patch for the .spec file to make it use
         local defines everywhere and removes all static paths
<Spider> that ought to be enough description... it is just to
         make the rpm's a bit cleaner..
<Spider> killed a lot of whitespace in the changelog, reworked
         the ifarch part that was clumsy, reworked "make install"
         and configure flags, as well as add some dependencies

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de

CLEANOUT.balsa.spec.in.pacth