Re: Identities

> I applied Aaron Brown's dropdown-from path which works great guns.
> Pawel/Carlos - you should put that one into CVS

... with perhaps one minor modification.  Aaron, if you're reading this,
you might want to try changing the type of the dropdown to one that can be
typed in.  I'm not sure of the terminology, but I'm talking about the kind
you see if you open the preferences dialog and is given for choosing the
local mail directory.

--

Daniel Foster - daniel@34SP.com