Re: POP3 critical problem

> hmm well you may be right but i really dont want another library
> or software package installed to get some more mails.

Don't know about the rest of the balsa users, but if balsa could use
fetchmail libraries to provide stable pop3 functionality, I'm willing to
add a tiny library to my system, so balsa developers can spend time on
what is *really* important for a mail client - editing, queueing, and
presenting mail - instead of inventing the wheel all over again.

Fetchmail has stable support for transferring mail using encrypted
channels, supports ETRN, authenticates usng KPOP, APOP, RPOP, etc.

> otherwise i could use vim to answer my mail and sent them back
> though sendmail because i dont see any further usage in balsa
> then.

I'd say balsa looks a whole lot better than vim.

  // J