Re: [ANNOUNCE] balsa-1.1.6 released

On 2001.06.20 13:42:51 +0200 Pawel Salek wrote:
> This is most likely the last release in the development series. We
> intend to release few  snapshots later in a quick sequence and make a
> stable release in 1-2 months from now. This basically means:

hello

i have serious problems understanding this sentence. LAST usually
sounds for me "after this balsa will be discontinued. only some minor
fixes and END".

please explain clearly, if this means 'last release for this development
trial' does it mean that we can expect more development after this time
or is this just a code freeze ?

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de