[ANNOUNCE] balsa-1.1.6 released

Hi,

I would like to announce the balsa-1.1.6 release. The list of major new
features follows:

- multiple identity support (Matthew Guenther).
- message deletion optimizations.
- mailbox index flipping on message deletion or transfer fixed.
- more IMAP Cyrus fixes (Peter Bloomfield).
- MH nested mailboxes support (Gordon Oliver).

You can get it from:

http://www.balsa.net/ (to be updated soon; thanks, Stuart!)

http://www.newton.cx/balsa/ (already updated)

This is most likely the last release in the development series. We
intend to release few  snapshots later in a quick sequence and make a
stable release in 1-2 months from now. This basically means:

- if you have some code that you would like to have in the stable
release, commit/post it now (if you posted something and haven't got any
response, repost it; I had a quite hectic time recently and I might have
overlooked it; so could other developers).

- when you have a non-trivial patch to commit, get somebody to review it
(this rule becomes more important closer to the final release).

- in spare time, walk through bugzilla.gnome.org bug reports and add
comments, close resolved reports etc.

Comments, questions?

Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202