Re: how to use sendmail

On Fri, 15 June 16:52 christophe barbé wrote:
| I've noticed that in 1.1.5 the option to use the local delivery agent
| has
| disapear from the "mail servers" tab in the preferences dialog box.

That's because Balsa now has an SMTP client that works.

If sendmail runs as a daemon on your system, set the SMTP server
box to localhost:25

If you can send mail via a server on your local network, set the server
to the domainname for that server.

Search the archives for this list, this has all been discussed before.

Brian Stafford