Balsa and Delete Button

Hi all,

Well i rtfm ed and searched the list and was unable to find an answer
to my (simple?) problem.  Please forgive me if i missed the doc..

I have just installed balsa 1.1.5 and am loving it :-)

The _only_ issue I have with it is when I am reading new mail from
my Inbox and I click the Delete button to delete the email, my mailbox
changes from Inbox to Trash :-(

Is there a way to configure Balsa to remain in the Inbox when Delete is
clicked?

tia

-cheers
Frank

--
Frank Forbes
FreeRun Technologies                                         Co-Founder