Re: IMAP issues

On 2001.07.31 09:22 Pawel Salek wrote:
> Well, the first step would be to create nice icons for mailboxes,
> similar to balsa/src/pixmap/tray_empty.xpm. We need icons for Drafts and
> Sent. Any ideas how they should look like? Ready icons?

Here is some quick-and-dirty work. I tried to do a pencil
for the Draftbox, but I was less creative on the Sentbox.

Any suggestions for a sent icon would be appreciated.

Also, I'm not so sure about how to patch the source to use such
icons, and even-so, I'm not using CVS, but the 1.1.7 snapshot.

Thx,
-daniel
--
Daniel Hedrick