IMAP issues

Hello.

Here are some issues that prevent me from using Balsa as my mail client
(one of the last pieces of proprietary software I still have installed
is Netscape, my current client).

1) Subscribed folders only should explicitly include mbox, even if mbox
isn't in the .mailboxlist -- they should all be in the same tree (this
is behaviour of all clients I have tested -- Netscape Mail & Microsoft
Outlook Express)

2) The possibility to mark IMAP folders as Drafts, Sent, Trash etc
without having them being moved out of the IMAP tree

3) Automatically "move" Drafts, Sent messages et cetera to
the appropriate folders on the remote IMAP server

Also, setting up an IMAP account should be in the Preferences, just like
any POP3 account.