Re: Regex code in libbalsa_scanner_imap_dir

On 2001-07-30 17:30 Peter Bloomfield wrote:
>     regfree(FileMask.rx);
>     libbalsa_unlock_mutt();
>
> }
>
> FileMask is external, and presumably initialized to zeros, so the
> first
> time through, a regex_t is allocated and FileMask.rx is pointed to it.
> If the REGCOMP succeeds (as it always has, for me), we use it and then
> regfree the result before exiting. The *next* time through,
FileMask.rx is

Update: This is fixed in CVS. I have also added simple message source
preview support (Message/View source) and there is a authentication
related fix in libmutt. Oh, and the IMPA folders containing spaces in
their names should be handled better.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202