Balsa (cvs 07-27-2001) crashes on html mail

I cannot tell you if this is a balsa problem, a gtkhtml problem, or a
problem of the libraries being out of sync. First of all I am running
debian unstable so there tends to be a constant change as far as the libs
go. There was a big package change that involved gtkhtml (now 0.10.1) and
it seemed to break after I recompiled cvs after the change. The error
message (when I have debug on) says something about not making a call to
gconf_init() before using gtkhtml. I know that this is not exact but I have
recompied w/o gtkhtml for now until I can figure this out.
--
D. M. Monarres (ayeq@yahoo.com)

While money doesn't buy love, it puts you in a great bargaining position.