Re: Patches commited

On 2001-07-24 20:27 Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> > Subject:       Just another URL patch...
> > Date:          2001-07-23 21:13
> > From:          Albrecht Dress <albrecht.dress@arcormail.de>

Frankly, I still hesitate about it. I would be really happy if it could
be possible to browse mails also on slower computers and I can sometimes
see delays on my development PII 450MHz box (well, this is not the
fastest around nowadays but I think balsa should be usable on simple
web&mail only boxes.

I wonder if these delays are caused by balsa part or gtk, but I would be
happy to get rid of them...

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202