Re: RFE: forward to INCLUDE attachments?

On 2001.07.25 01:50:30 +0200 Larry Rosenman wrote:
> Is there an easy way to do this WITHOUT having to save and
> then find and reattach the attachments?
>
> This seems wrong to me....

hi larry,

from what i know you need to save the stuff to disk and
attach them to a new mail.

if you have two separate mail then i dont know if this is
RFC conform to anything to say 'i want you two mails patched
together and sent over as one forwarded mail'

[ MAIL 1 ]    &&    [ MAIL 2 ]
    |                   |
    |                   |
    v                   v
     ------->-----------------------> [ MAIL 3 forwarded ]

in this case i would say you just forward each email of its
own to your frind.

but well your other part of the question was that if you want
to forward an email where the original email has attachments
applied and you want to forward it AS IS including ATTACHMENTS,
then i also dont exactly know if this is RFC conform but i agree
i for my side would like something like this too. pressing forward
and it also contains the attachments but thats all a matter of
RFC.

http://www.q-linux.com/RFC/rfc-index.html
http://www.iana.com/

these 2 links are a kinda history and maybe it could answer
your questions.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de