[I really need answers to make progress] : [e allaud wanadoo fr: Questions about filters]

----- Forwarded message from Emmanuel <e.allaud@wanadoo.fr> -----

	Hi all,
I'm trying to implement basic filter support in Balsa. The patches still

need lot of testing so I didn't attach them but I have several questions

to make progress further : I'd need to know how to integrate the filters

in balsa, ie where they are actually called on mailbox or incoming
messages (I have found nothing like that in sources). What are the other

possible invocations of filters : eg I saw the filter_run_dialog
function, so I guess the user could launch this dialog and run any
filter by hand ?
Other question : there are 3 flags I don't understand
FILTER_PLACE,FILTER_NOPLACE,FILTER_STOP (in libbalsa/private.h). What do

they mean?
Another question is about reg. exp : I saw something about using PCRE
for URL parsing, I guess I'll have to use that lib too (when I have time

to code reg exp matches :).
Thanks for any help
Bye
Manu