Error message from Balsa

Hi. I decided to rearrange my mailboxes. All are local mboxes. I read mail
from a pop account and sort it locally with the procmail option. I took
several top level mailboxes and moved them into a subfolder. Now, when I
start Balsa I get an error dialog:

Could not create a mailbox of type LibBalsaMailboxLocal
Could not create a mailbox of type LibBalsaMailboxLocal

(yes, twice) However, all the boxes show up in the mailbox tree and seem
fine.

The debug option gives me this:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtktypeutils.c: line 357 (gtk_type_new): assertion
`node != NULL' failed.
Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtktypeutils.c: line 357 (gtk_type_new): assertion
`node != NULL' failed.

...then it goes on to list the mailboxes and folders--with the exception,
it seems, of the special boxes: Inbox, Sentbox, Draftbox, Outbox, and
Trash.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
-Steve