Re: Customisable toolbars: two problems

Hi Melanie!

Am 18.07.2001 21:52:24 schrieb(en) M . Thielker:
[snip]
> The way is should work ist this: one click on button - button stays down,
> all headers are shown - another click on button - button comes up, headers
> revert to previous mode.

This is what I see: I have the menu set to show some headers. One click on
your new button - the button stays clicked, and all headers are shown. A
second click on the button, it comes up again, but still all headers are shown
and not only the selected ones as before.

> If the view menu is used while the button is down, the button pops up and
> the saved state is forgotten.

Nope. Click on button, which goes down, and all headers are shown. Select "no
headers" from the menu, no headers are shown, but the button stays down...
When I then click the button again to make it come up, *sometimes* all headers
are shown again, but I could not find a way to reproduce it.

> I don't know about any of this translation stuff, sorry.

Basically, you mark translatable strings like this _("translatable"), but I
don't know how this works with the changed labels, generated on the fly. Sorry
too...

Thanks for your great work,

	Albrecht.

    Albrecht Dreß  -  Monschauer Straße 22  -  D-53121 Bonn (Germany)
      Phone (+49) 228 6199571  -  E-Mail albrecht.dress@arcormail.de