Re: Customisable toolbars: two problems

Hi,

On 2001.07.18 21:39 Albrecht Dre_ wrote:
> (1) I added "all headers" to the main window's bar. The widget works like
> check button (is this correct?), but it can only switch *on* all header
> fields, and I have to use the menu to switch them off again. Furthermore,
> apparently the radio button in the menu is not updated correctly.

The way is should work ist this: one click on button - button stays down,
all headers are shown - another click on button - button comes up, headers
revert to previous mode.
If the view menu is used while the button is down, the button pops up and
the saved state is forgotten.

> (2) I run balsa with "LANG=de_DE.ISO-8859-1", and in the customise window
> (in
> the preview area), the toolbar labels are in german, but in balsa they are
> all english? Hmmm....

I don't know about any of this translation stuff, sorry.

Melanie