Re: PROP: use of Perl Compatible Regular Expressions (long, sorry)
- From: Pawel Salek <pawsa theochem kth se>
- To: Albrecht Dreß <albrecht dress arcormail de>
- Cc: balsa-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: PROP: use of Perl Compatible Regular Expressions (long, sorry)
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:29:34 +0200
On 2001.07.17 11:14 Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> Hi all!
> Attached is a patch against the current cvs tree which, following a
> proposal by Brian Stafford, enables the use of Perl Compatible Regular
> Expressions (PCRE).
I commited it. I just have two questions (to whoever can answer them):
1. is the libmutt part necessary?
2. How frequently have people PCRE library? I, for one, have no such a
Pawel Salek, firstname.lastname@example.org
] [Thread Prev