Re: Toolbar preferences...

Hi,

On 2001.07.17 14:05 Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> yeah as i said.. would be better having all prefs located
> under one hat then under several different menu items. but
> well thats imo.

Well, that much depends on whether there will be more items to customize
later on, or it's always just going to be toolbars.
Generally I think it's a good idea to keep customization ("Appearance
changes") separate from preferences("Functional changes").
But, if there's noever going to be more than toolbars to customize, we might
just as well move those pages into the main prefs dialog.
Reusablity would suffer somewhat, because the toolbar customization could no
longer be easily integrated into other apps besides Balsa.

Melanie