Re: PATCH: IMAP flag handling and new mail notification

Em Sáb, 14 Jul 2001 14:06:30 M . Thielker escreveu:
> Hi,
>
>  here's one that _really_ ought to go into CVS.
>
> Fixes:
> - Message flags "Seen", "Answered" and "Flagged" are lost when
>   a message is moved into an IMAP folder

no, they're not

> - Messages freshly moved into IMAP folders, but never opened from
>   there will appear as new messages the next time Balsa starts

no, they're not

> - New Mail sound not working properly

is there a new mail sound ? :)

i'm using wu-imapd (imap-2000-2.6 from rh6.2) what are you using ?
peter, can you shed some light ?

cheers

"Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies the
grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry penguin
charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more careful about
what they say if they had." -- Linus Torvalds