Re: balsa 1.1.7

hi melanie,

i have serious problems following your PATCHES.

checkprefs
allbars
checkprefs2
combined allbars and checkprefs
checkprefs 3
allbars 3

sorry but i feel confused myself and i count myself to be an
software developer. this gets us nowhere. i recommend you work
out your patches before commiting them to the mailinglist or
keep em in one thread so we always know which ones is last. i
for my side like all nice ideas and stuff that should improve
balsa but since balsa is 'the gnome mailer' it should also
follow up gnome compliant rules, like styles (including icons),
programming rules etc.

hey pawel, wouldnt you mind giving her access to the CVS tree
or something. maybe we can keep a head branch and a workout
branch as many other gnome projects does.. one CVS for clean
STABLE tested patches (that gets us forward to next release
and one to test).

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de