Re: Prefs and window positions

> Balsa does not support that yet, because it always tries to send mail
> immediately. There should be an option to hold all outgoing mail in the
> outbox until a Send/Receive button is clicked. Then Balsa should check
> all pop3 mailboxes, to make sure that SMTP after POP3 solutions will work
> as expected and send everything in the outbox.

It will hold mail - choose Queue from the File menu rather than Send.  The
mechanism is there, but I don't think it works right.  IMO, there should be
an option in prefs to set whether the send button in a compose message
window queues or sends by default.  I *may* look into this later - I'm very
busy at the moment though.

--

Daniel Foster - daniel@34SP.com