BUG: Reply to all and address list changes

Hi,

 found another bug:

When I click "Reply to all" and try to change the addresses around, for
example to move the To: address into Cc: and Cc: into To:, the message does
not get send.

When I click send, I hear a beep and the To: and Cc: fields clear. Nothing
I can do will make balsa send the message, I have to click "Compose" and
manually add all addresses, copy the message text and subject. After I've
done that the new message look _exactly_ like the one I couldn't send, but
this one will be sent off alright.
This problem does not occur when I change the To: address on a simple
reply, only "reply to all" shows this behavior.

Melanie