Re: Full Headers?

Ok, I cede the point.

Regardless, it really doesnt matter in the context I was using, since the
resrictions on format would all be imposed on the creator of the message.

The feature I was talking about was to just display the full unmodified
source as it is received, regardless of which standard it was created for.
I wasnt talking about the specific syntaxes of the headers, I was simply
referring to the concept of having the message displayed, with all the
headers first, the blank seperator line, and then the body as transmitted
by the underlying structure, WITHOUT any decoding having been applied..

--------
Header:
OtherHeader:
bodybodybody bodybodybody bodybodybody bodybodybody
bodybodybody bodybodybody bodybodybody bodybodybody
bodybodybody bodybodybody bodybodybody bodybodybody
bodybodybody bodybodybody bodybodybody bodybodybody
bodybodybody bodybodybody bodybodybody bodybodybody
bodybodybody bodybodybody bodybodybody bodybodybody
bodybodybody bodybodybody bodybodybody bodybodybody
bodybodybody bodybodybody bodybodybody bodybodybody
..
..
..
..