Re: bugfix 1

On 2001.07.09 09:42:21 +0200 Golebiewski  Maciej wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 9 Jul 2001 05:57:07
>  Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> >quoted in any ways ? usually and i know >this from
> >other mailingprograms, forwarded mails
>
> All the email programs I know do not quote
> forwarded email the same way as replies,
> but rather add "begin forwarded mail"
> and "end forwarded mail" lines. Which is
> much more sensible, IMHO, because you
> want to forward email as you got it, and
> not quoted.

yeah this might be but i am kinda curious of this:

a) when i forward email a line gets appended on top
   of the mail 'On xxxxxx Ali Akcaagac wrote'

but when i forward something, then i haven't written
it. i just forward what i get from someone else.

b) my signature gets added, so the forwarded mail
   will look like its written by me. but in reality
   its written by someone else.

if so, as you say, then the forwarded mail shouldnt
have a signature and shouldnt have the 'on xxxxx ... wrote'
stuff.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de