Re: Commited some patches - backlog decreased.

Hi Pawel:

When the next release of balsa is going to come out? I am using,
version 1.1.6, and the bazar thing which I noticed in this particular
version is, when you "delete" a message from your folder, your "Unread"
message count goes to _zero_ even though, you have several unread messages
in that folder.

Asim;