Sending messages is slow

Hi,

I use balsa 1.1.4.
When I send message with an attachment (~7 MB) (SMTP), the balse freezes
for about 40 seconds,eats all CPU), afterwards I get dialog box with
"Sending mail" progress bar. Of course, when sending bigger files it takes
longer :((

1. It shouldn't freeze - a dialog with progress bar should be shown,
what balsa do at this time (encoding?), anyway long time.
2. Sending is quite slow (I have Celeron 466, 384 MB), and I send using
SMTP on the same machine.
Two balsa processes 24% and 15% CPU, one sendmail process (30%CPU),
X - 11 %CPU, other - rest of the CPU.

Regards,

Olaf Fraczyk