Re: Spell check

On Jan 24 2001 20:25 Muralidhar Ganga wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running Balsa 1.1.0 on Redhat 7.0. Looks like
> aspell is installed on my box.
> When I tried to do spell check it complains as:
>
> "Unable to load aspell module"
>
> I have the following version of the aspell:
> @(#) International Ispell Version 3.1.20 (but
> really Aspell .32.5 alpha)

I don't use Redhat but I might hazard a guess that you need
pspell, or you need your aspell compiled with pspell module
support (I have no idea if the Redhat packages have this
feature enabled.)

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                       Nothing matters very much, and few
 guentherm@asme.org                     things matter at all.